Skip to main content

Not so sunny weather

Well - it's not sunny any more. To say it's raining would be a real understatement - it's thrown it down. I haven't taken a photo - it's too sad.
I've found a really good blog called Hope in every day. Krista has some great ideas about how to yourself motivated. She suggest setting your own classes - so you decide on what you're going to study, your own book list, field trips and objectives. It's such a great idea.
With the weather having taken a turn I'm now so looking forward to Sewing Camp. Not long to go now.
I went to Bramble Patch yesterday and delivered my quilt for a cause for their Strawberry's and Cream exhibition. I also did a bit of shopping - not all for me I hasten to add.
Anyway - must get on.

Comments

The only good things about rainy weekends is the sewing time...I've got big plans for this afternoon :o)

Thanks for the heads up about Strawberries and Cream at the Bramble..I'll definitely put that on the calendar.

Popular posts from this blog

Dennis...

...well unfortunately Dennis died last month. Although we were very upset at the time we realise he had a very happy long life (18 years) and he spent his last day in the garden sunning himself . Everyone who came to the house met him - whether they wanted to or not; he was very friendly . So here are a last few photos of him looking like the fat happy orange cat that he was...

How exciting

Hello all. I had a very nice e-mail yesterday telling me I was in October's British Patchwork & Quilting magazine as their featured blog of the month. And yes I'm there on page 68. A very nice surprise as I had no idea my little old blog would make a national publication. So if any of you are looking at my blog for the first time please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.