Skip to main content
Hello all,
Apologies to you for the gap between posts.  I've been a little preoccupied with getting our bathroom sorted. It's amazing how you can have work done in one room of the house and the rest of the house turns into absolute chaos. And why has everything started to break, microwave, washing machine, kettle... 
Anyway - as I keep being reminded it has to get worse before it gets better!

Our little kittens are growing fast - they are quite leggy now and still very fast. I'll try to get a photo of them. It will have to be when they're asleep.

On the sewing front I'm still working on my NYB swap. I'm making progress but the deadline is a little nearer than I'd like.
Tomorrow I hope to be able to make some more progress with the NYB without my little helpers.

An exciting development has also been happening. I've been teaching at Coles in Nottingham. They have a really well laid out spacious first floor room for classes.  It has a lift so anyone with mobility issues or a heavy bit of kit can access classes. I've had a really lovely couple of Thursdays covering for a friend who was off on a course and I met some really lovely ladies. I hope to be asked back again in the future.
Take care all.

Oh - I almost forgot to explain the photo! I managed to get interviewed inn one and wrote an article for the following edition of Region  Quilters Guild magazine Cobwebs. I hope those of you who receive it enjoyed reading them.

Comments

Unknown said…
In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's biography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

You've taken part in those types of conversations, am I right?

Your success story is going to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!

Popular posts from this blog

Dennis...

...well unfortunately Dennis died last month. Although we were very upset at the time we realise he had a very happy long life (18 years) and he spent his last day in the garden sunning himself . Everyone who came to the house met him - whether they wanted to or not; he was very friendly . So here are a last few photos of him looking like the fat happy orange cat that he was...

How exciting

Hello all. I had a very nice e-mail yesterday telling me I was in October's British Patchwork & Quilting magazine as their featured blog of the month. And yes I'm there on page 68. A very nice surprise as I had no idea my little old blog would make a national publication. So if any of you are looking at my blog for the first time please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.