So - I hope you're all well.
As you can see I have made progress with the beading and I hope to have it finished next week. I've enjoyed working on a different scale.
And I've also found time to paint some papers. I used good quality lining paper and Brusho paints. I'm rather pleased with the results.
I'll let you know what I make them into.
I've enjoyed the sun this morning. I managed to get into the garden and hack back the buddleia. It looks a lot more open now. Still lots to do but I thought I'd spend the rest of the afternoon having a play with a few things I've got on the go.
Hope you're all well and hope to hear from you soon.