So here goes:
1. Whilst at senior school I inadvertently dyed my hair pink. It was in the days when Toners and Shaders were just on the market. I thought the old one had washed out - but it obviously hadn't as it reacted with the new one and went pink. Luckily it did wash out over a period of time.
2. I got married (very young - child bride) in an emerald green dress. I looked like a corpse in white as I'm so pale.
3. I used to work in a bingo hall. I hated it - smokey, very static carpets and terrible hours. I was so glad I only had to give 1 weeks notice.
4. I am a tea monster - I drink gallons of it, but at least I'm on the de-caff now.
5. Due to my addiction to tea I've developed the ability to sniff out a good tea shop from some distance. I think I might start a blog with details of my favourite tea shops. (Latest one was "Fresh Basil', Strutt Street, Belper.)
6. I fell over when I was about 7 and smashed out my front teeth - they were left hanging on a piece of skin. The dentist refused to pull them out so my Dad had to. It was very bloody but better than them flapping in the wind.
7. I'm rather messy. People at work are surprised about this but I can assure you DH is well aware of my tendency to pile things yup and never be able to find anything. I usually end up having to have a really good tidy up and always surprise myself with what I find.
Now - the lucky 7 who I'm going to tag:
Jane at Sew create it
Print & Pattern
Marisa at Quilt Otaku
I'll be commenting on all of these blogs to let you know you've been tagged.
I'll be back soon with photos of my class tomorrow at Bramble Patch and then of the Malvern Show on Sunday.
Have a good weekend.