4 jobs I've had
- working in a shoe shop when I was at school
- Bingo Hall - no I didn't call the numbers, I was the Office manager and I can honestly say it was the worse job I ever had
- working in various libraries - I really enjoyed that
- Asda on the tills when you sat side on and had to re-pack the trolley, boy did you get back ache
- Some like it Hot
- James Bond films (but not with Roger Moore or Timothy Dalton - sorry)
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - Howard Keel is fantastic in this.
4 TV shows I watch
- The Tudors
- Doc Martin - I know that's a bit sad but it's got nice scenery and is relaxing to watch
- Strictly Come Dancing - (And 'It takes two' when I can fit it in)
4 places I have lived
- Portsmouth - very nice near the seaside
- Knaresborough, North Yorkshire - a really beautiful place
- Heanor, Derbyshire - we were rather skint then,
- Market Bosworth - the best yet
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Stilton cheese - even though it gives me a headache, just means when I eat it I have to eat loads to make it worthwhile.
- really nice fresh bread, white, wholemeal, with seeds....
4 favorite colors:
4 places I'd love to be right now:
- Ragdale Hall - if you've not been and you get the opportunity it's great spa. I promise a few days will feel like you've rested for a week.
- Japan - because I haven't been and I'd love to see what it's like
- Quilting retreat with a shop and a bottomless purse (see I don't want much really)
- Little seaside town on a sunny day
As i haven't got any children it's not something I've really considered - sorry
4 people I'd love to tag with this Meme: (don't think you've been tagged)